3 locations available in King County to vote in personResidents of my glorious, revolutionary collective may verify that their ballots were received for review and scheduling of re-education by Comrade Comissar by visiting this website: Mail Ballot Tracking - King County Elections. Your collective may have their own.
By Seattle Times staff
Disabled voters, those who have lost their ballots and those who never received one can still vote in person at one of three King County locations until 8 p.m. Tuesday and in two locations in Snohomish County.
In fact, any registered voter can show up at one of the sites below to cast his or her ballot.
The voting locations in King County are:
The two locations in Snohomish County are:
- Bellevue City Hall, 450 110th Ave. N.E.
- Union Station in downtown Seattle at 401 S. Jackson Street.
- King County Elections headquarters at 9010 E. Marginal Way South in Tukwila.
- The Snohomish County Auditor's Office, 3000 Rockefeller Ave., Everett.
- Lynnwood Library, 19200 44th Ave. W., Lynnwood.