Monday, April 4, 2011

"Hope Isn't Hiring"

So, His Imperial Majesty has announced that he is standing for re-election in 2012, and his minions have released their first campaign video.

I'd embed  it here, but "there's no there, there."  Seriously, it's a waste ot 2 or 3 minutes of bandwidth to watch.

It says nothing.

Sums up his whole career, if you ask me.

The Party of Stupid National Committee released their latest bid for relevance here:

I know I've said it before, but... Alas, just because the RNC seems to get it, doesn't mean their candidates do.

Guys, get back to me when you've shitcanned McCain, Graham, Romney, Gingrich, Brown...

ADDED late:
Jim Hoft posted the following at Gateway Pundit:
That Was Quick… Media Commits to Fully Support Obama in 2012 Campaign: "
This was at the bottom of the LA Times article today announcing the start of Obama’s 2012 reelection campaign.



They don’t waste any time, do they?

No comments: