Monday, November 21, 2011

If you look long enough...

...you'll find it on the Internet.

There are fora for guns, both for specific designs and for guns and shooting in general, as well as regional interest.  There are fora for prepping.  There are fora for gaming.  Once, looking for the instructions for the GE digital  lamp timer I had but had forgotten how to program, I stumbled on several fora for growing-your-own, if-you-know-what-I-mean-and-I-think-you-do.  There are fora devoted to discussion of Every Day Carry, by which they mean how to carry the stuff you have with you anyway.  (To be fair, they usually are looking at these things from something of a prepping POV.)  So far as I know, she has not looked,vbut if she did, I am positive that Mrs. Drang could easily find multiple fora for spinning and weaving and other fiber arts, and for beading.

Following a link from Uncle, Stormdrane's (mostly Marlinspike Seamanship/Decorative knotwork/cord weaving) blog led me to Slinging.org, a forum for slinging.  As in, David-and-Goliath, sling-and-stone.

I had to check:  A Google search for "Atlatl Forums" returns...

No comments: