Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oy

Found in my Facespace "other messages" folder:
~deleted~To: D.w. Drang

I am Barrister ~deleted~, I am the personal attorney to the Late Mr. P. Drang. I have contacted you to assist in repatriation fund valued at Twenty Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only-(US$ 20.5 Million US Dollars)left behind by my client with a Finance Firm.

Please, endeavour to furnish me with your alternative e-mail address different from the facebook.com contact to enhance effective communication. your contact telephone and fex numbers.This Informations needed from you are.

1.YOUR FULL NAME.........................................
2.PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS ...........................
3.Private MOBILE TELEPHONE NO.........................
4.COUNTRY.....................
5.OCCUPATION..................
yeah, I'll get right on that...

1 comment:

NotClauswitz said...

I can't wait to get such mail re: The late Mr. G. Crashr...