Monday, January 28, 2013

Busy, busy, busy

Buncha errands today.  Ran Mrs. Drang over to Renton to renew her membership in the Washington Arms Collectors.

On the way back I had to stop at the Verizon store, my Droid Razr Maxx had stopped working; naturally, when they did a reboot it worked fine, unlike the five or six times I had tried.  *sigh*

BevMo is across the street, and I was out of Dry Fly Wheat Whiskey.  They have several new styles out:
"Pure Triticale Whiskey", "Port Wine Finished Wheat Whiskey" (aged in huckleberry port casks), "Cask Strength Wheat Whiskey", and Bourbon 101.

What I got:
Having a bit of the Port Finished right now.  Yum!  Smoky like a nice single malt Scotch!

Stopped at Federal Way Discount Guns to get membership in their range.  It's close enough to home that I felt it was worth buying a year's membership--ammo supplies permitting--but Mrs. Drang doesn't think she'll be doing enough shooting that the family membership would be worth it, so she went for a "pay as you go" membership.

With a full membership (individual or family) you can shoot shotgun (slugs only) and rifles from .223-7.62x39, so I can get some time in with the AR, the SKS, and the 12 gauge.

I was planning on getting a new Ethernet cable and seeing if I could get the Raspberry Pi (hooked to bag  screen yesterday) on the Internet again, but my back feels like Sammy Sosa took a Louisville Slugger to me, so... pass.

No comments: