Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Birthday

United States Army.
I kinda wish who ever had posted this to Facebook had linked the source, so we could get a look at the entire line, which, if you look carefully, alternates wars in each line.  I'd like to see "the right of the line", so to speak...
Here's a picture of me in my "office", 'way back when. The back of an EH-60 is not exactly luxurious...
The wife of one of our pilots was over for a visit, and she snapped this pic while sitting in his office.
Also, Happy Flag Day.

Photo by Mrs. Drang, Fourth of July Dinner and Fireworks Cruise, Kailua Kona, 2010.  Note the rainbow.
Photo copyright Mrs. Drang, 2010. All rights reserved.


Photo by me, same dinner cruise as above, an hour or so later.
Photo copyright D.W. Drang, 2010. All rights reserved.
I understand it's also National Bourbon Day, or some such, which seems appropriate.

2 comments:

Gromit said...

Looks like you sat the TLQ side of the EH-60. That was my favorite side. 2CAS (2nd ACR)

T

Drang said...

I was the PSG, I sat wherever I wanted. :-)