Saturday, March 29, 2014

Seen last weekend

Now, the Washington State Ferry system is the largest government-run ferry system in the country, probably in North America. And, as it's part of the Washington State Department of Transportation it's considered part of the Washington State Highway system; this sometimes causes confusion.

Anyway, Mrs Drang tells me she has a post or two  about our trip to Orcas Island last weekend in the works, and most of the photos are on her laptop anyway, but I thought I'd share these I took at the ferry terminal: It just cracks me up that someone thought -- probably on advice of council -- that a warning that weapons of Mass Destruction were prohibited was necessary.

Or would do any good...

Although reportedly not as many as we think. OTOH, a warning about the hoops to jump through before bringing them in would be nice.

No comments: