Friday, April 25, 2014

Off we go...

...into the wild beer yonder!
Tried the P51 Porter a week or so ago, liked it so much I bought a couple of six four packs, and when I went looking for an IPA today, I decided to take a chance on theirs.

Wingman Brewers

I'll have to stop by their taproom. Interestingly,
Though we don't serve food, you're more than welcome to bring your own. There are a variety of great restaurants nearby which offer take-out and delivery options. 
I like their porter. Since I continue to be cursed with a pallet that "knows what it likes, but can't describe it", I'll just quote them:
P-51 is a robust and clean-finishing porter. Rich malty flavors highlight hints of chocolate and coffee. At 8% ABV, this dark beer will warm even the coldest Puget Sound nights.

1 comment:

NotClauswitz said...

That's worth it just for the can - now if they just made a P-38 Amber and a P-47 Lager, and a Hellcat Hefeweizen!