Sunday, July 26, 2015

"How a defector from North Korea realized almost everything she learned about her country was a lie | National Post"

Via Instapundit: How a defector from North Korea realized almost everything she learned about her country was a lie | National Post

It would be easy to think that I managed to miss out on all the Big Things that occurred during my military career, not to mention the fact that they never seemed to think that I would be of much help in the Global War on Terror.

Then I read things like this, and remember that, while I may not have helped bring down a loathsome tyranny, I was part of the effort to prevent it's expansion.

 I can live with that.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

You and me both... And it's amazing how much censorship goes on in other countries!

NotClauswitz said...

Now if we could only get defectors from California to realize that everything they have been living is a lie...