that's okay dear - I promise I will only play them when you aren't home
I like Feliz Navidad by Los Straightjackets - it starts out with a La Bamba riff, and Christmas on Big Island by The Blue Hawaiians is pretty good.
I don't see the favorite "Santa Baby" (who can forget Eartha Kitt?) on the list. Gross oversight on someone's part.
It's not one of the top 20 most-played Christmas songs. If they asked me, I'd've put "Stop the Cavalry" on there; if they just polled the Seattle area, it probably would be...
that's okay dear - I promise I will only play them when you aren't home
ReplyDeleteI like Feliz Navidad by Los Straightjackets - it starts out with a La Bamba riff, and Christmas on Big Island by The Blue Hawaiians is pretty good.
ReplyDeleteI don't see the favorite "Santa Baby" (who can forget Eartha Kitt?) on the list. Gross oversight on someone's part.
ReplyDeleteIt's not one of the top 20 most-played Christmas songs.
ReplyDeleteIf they asked me, I'd've put "Stop the Cavalry" on there; if they just polled the Seattle area, it probably would be...