Nothing on page 114 of the PPACA as passed refers to any of this.
I'm not so sure about exemption, but what about the pre-exemption that is already in effect?
I dunno, I haven't taken the time to rad all 2700 +/- pages of the bill; it's not on the page and line cited, I know that.If the Supreme Court says 2700 pages are too long to read, then I feel justified (heh) in saying it's too long to read...
Nothing on page 114 of the PPACA as passed refers to any of this.
ReplyDeleteI'm not so sure about exemption, but what about the pre-exemption that is already in effect?
ReplyDeleteI dunno, I haven't taken the time to rad all 2700 +/- pages of the bill; it's not on the page and line cited, I know that.
ReplyDeleteIf the Supreme Court says 2700 pages are too long to read, then I feel justified (heh) in saying it's too long to read...