Unfortunately this went right over my head. Then again I don't really understand circuit boards. I love XKCD, the strips are good geeky humor.
I bet your husband would get it. Really, the exact symbols for circuit diagrams aren't important, in fact, that's the point... I want it on a t-shirt for the next hamfest.
Yeah, I was going to have hubby translate when he had a chance to read it so I can get the joke :D
Unfortunately this went right over my head. Then again I don't really understand circuit boards. I love XKCD, the strips are good geeky humor.
ReplyDeleteI bet your husband would get it. Really, the exact symbols for circuit diagrams aren't important, in fact, that's the point...
ReplyDeleteI want it on a t-shirt for the next hamfest.
Yeah, I was going to have hubby translate when he had a chance to read it so I can get the joke :D
ReplyDelete