Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm beginning to think...

...that we should consider drafting Tam and Roberta for a Presidential ticket for 2012.

Posts like this and this and this; for that matter, this one indicates a keen deep grasp of psychology and social dynamics. If all else fails, we can always leak the bikini picture...

And this one, and this one. Granted, Roberta will only bring in part of the libertarian vote: Too many of them consider her a heretic. (Is the anarchist vote even a consideration? Do they even vote?)

I thinkin' Law Dog for Secretary of State. I was debating State and Homeland Security--do you have to be a lawyer for Attorney General?--but I decided State. Although Marko would be a good choice for State , too. Oh, wait, Oleg! Hmmm, grew up in USSR... Yeah, Oleg for State, Law Dog for Homeland.

Think we can get John Lott to be Secretary of the Treasury?

You can tell I'm making this up as I go along, right?

3 comments:

Turk Turon said...

They've got my vote!

Tam said...

If nominated, I will not run; if elected, I will not serve; if chained to the Resolute desk, I will gnaw off my foot to escape.

John Hardin said...

Tam:

After disbanding the BATFE, one would hope...