Friday, July 9, 2010

Swimmin' with the turtles...

Not as New Age as swimming with dolphins, but much, much better than sleepin' {fixt--DWD} wit' da fishes...
Not bad, for being the first video she made with the mask, especially since she thought she was taking still shots at the time.  (Press the button once for stills, twice for video.  Sounds simple enough, but the difference between messing around with it in the living room and while actually swimming for the first time with it is pronounced enough.)

I took a lot of video with the Kodak Playsport Zx3, too, enough that I need to go through it to see what I've got and what will get posted.  (Saved in ".mov" format, I need to download a player first...)

1 comment:

NotClauswitz said...

My camera produces a lot of bubbling and blurbing sounds, plus you can her the crackling sound of the shrimp that's so common. It's noisy down there!