Monday, February 13, 2012

A Major Award!

You like me!  You really like me!
Barron of The Minuteman--in the Northwest Blogroll--put me in his Liebster Award List.  Woo Hoo!

The Rules:
  1. Copy and paste award on your blog. Done.
  2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.  Ditto.
  3. Pick your five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received an award.  Uhhh...  Beginning to think I'm the last of the less-than-200-follower bloggers...
  4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.  Shrug.  That would be up to them.  What if they've already been tagged...?
According to Google, I have, I think, eleven "followers."  According to Sitemeter, I'm running somewhere under 100 hits a day.  Many of those are search results, mostly for "picture of squirrel showing off his medals" or "New Navy uniform."   Go figure.  Or for "current gun legislation".
 
Anyway.  My awardees are:
  • Bearcat's Spin.  Not just because she's my Better Half.  Although that helps.  If only she'd post more often...
  • Bear's Blog. Because. 
  • FreeThinker, whom I sometimes secretly refer to as "Don Quixote" for running for political office in Seattle as a (Reluctant) Republican...
  • JeanC's Cat House and Shooting Society. A personal friend before either of us started blogging. Her husband introduced me to Mrs. Drang.
  • Turonistan.  I think Turk was my first commenter, and one of my first, if not the first, followers.
I'm basing the "less than 200 followers" off of info on their blogs, or their Sitemeter or similar page, if they have one.   Or if I could find it, as may be.

No comments: