Big Brother Now: How much data are we comfortable sharing with Google?. This has been a constant issue for a while now: How much do they collect? How much do they save? How much can you trust a corporation with the motto "Do no evil" but still works with the communist Chinese government?
And then a trend develops in the stuff that has accumulated:
- The tax that isn’t a tax because 75% of it falls on the middle class | Questions and Observations
- Instapundit » Blog Archive » PROMISE, BROKEN: Obamacare: Seven New Taxes on Citizens Earning Less than $250,000….
- The top five policy arguments against Obamacare | Power Line
- Instapundit » Blog Archive » JEFFREY SINGER: The ballot box is not the only way to stop ObamaCare….
- When the Economy Finally Goes Boom | Daily Pundit
- Top Ten Things Obama Has Not Released; Breitbart.com
Instapundit » Blog Archive » WALTER RUSSELL MEAD: The Energy Revolution Part One: The Biggest Losers. While the chattering cl…
Meanwhile: FBI records: agents found no evidence that Zimmerman was racist - Wire Lifestyle - The Sacramento Bee. Little advice here, George: STFU!