Saturday, June 14, 2014

#RaisedGardenBedAssemblyForce

#AchievementUnlocked!
Two elevated raised beds, on casters, next to the house under the eaves. Decent amount of sun there, I think, but since they're on casters we can roll them out onto the patio so they get more.
This is a 3'x12' cedar raised bed. Somewhat shaded in that end of the garden, beans, radishes, and some other "shade-tolerant" veggies.
All those kits came from Gardener's Supply Company.
Elsewhere in the garden:
Meanwhile, we seem to have some desperadoes under the eaves...
This family of swallows have been nesting under the eaves at the front of Neue Schloss Drang since before I ever came to this state. Knock the nest down, and next year they'll rebuild it. (And this fall I need to knock it down and clean the area up, if you know what I mean, and I think you do...)

No comments: