Sunday, January 24, 2010

Utah Carry Class

Liberty News has a review here. Phil and Scott said they'd have pics; not up yet, and I don't know that there was much pic-worthy.

As he said, the class could easily have gone an hour or two longer; there is always the danger, when teaching a class that is "aimed" (sorry) at an elementary level but which attracts more advanced students, that either the class will be so boring you lose the attention of the students--imagine teaching an NRA Basic Handgun Class to, say, a bunch of Navy SEALS--or everyone will have something to add.  I think Shawn did a very good job of keeping things from getting out of control.  For once, I did a very good job of not trying to answer every question...

Bottom line: Worth it, if you can afford it and travel to (certain) other states.

ETA:  I cannot believe that I neglected to point out that Shawn's website is in the sidebar as Fortis Security Technology.

Phil's write up here.

No comments: