Anyway. Followed a link from that page and found this: ICEBOX Igloo Maker.
Leave your heavy four-season tent at home and use the ICEBOX to build a durable, custom-sized igloo for cozy, comfortable and fun winter outings.
- Designed to build igloos in any snow conditions--including powder, granular ice, depth hoar and spring slush
- Produces a self-supporting shape that will not sag or collapse like other snow shelters can
- Lightweight and durable block form can be adjusted for custom size igloos ranging from 7-11 feet in diameter--sleeps 2-6 people depending on diameter
- Intelligently designed to take 50% less effort to build than snow caves--builder stays drier and less fatigued
- Build time is approximately 1.5-3 hours depending on snow quality and quantity
I can't help but wonder what happens when you leave your 4 season tent home and it doesn't snow. Or you don't want to take the 1.5-3 hours to build your igloo.
UPDATE: The manufacturer's website. They're in Colorado. I'd say "that explains a lot", but, hey, I'm in Washington state...