...But no. Instead, he's just as spineless a shitweasel as he ever was.
And stupid. Those claims he was the Smartest President EV-AHR!? Bullshit. He's so stupid he's continuing with his God Damned re-election campaign trips as though nothing else were going on, ni the face of
- A Foreign Policy/Affairs Crisis that involves not one, but two* acts of war, and which
- If handled properly, would lock in re-election for him.
*At least two. Murder of an ambassador as well as storming the Cairo embassy. Not sure what the status is of a consulate on the Acts-Of-War spectrum.
- U.S. Ambassador to Libya Is Killed - WSJ.com
- U.S. Missions Stormed in Libya, Egypt - WSJ.com
- Obama’s Statement on Libya Attack - Washington Wire - WSJ
- Romney Sticks by Criticism of White House - Washington Wire - WSJ
- Tamara: Whatever happens we have got...
- Robb Allen: When you lose the will to fight barbarians
- Robb Allen: Try not to get the theme song stuck in your head
- LawDog: And damned-all will we do about it.
- COMPARISON: Tehran (1979) vs. Cairo (2012). Remember when people thought that electing Barack Hussein Obama would make the Arabs love us?…
- “SMART DIPLOMACY:” @Fault: Besieged U.S. Embassy #Fails Its Twitter Defense.
- MITT ROMNEY: “I’m outraged by the attacks on American diplomatic missions in Libya and Egypt and …
- TWEET OF THE DAY: “This presidency started with an apology in Cairo & looks like its ending with an apology in Cairo…
- THIS IS TURNING OUT WORSE THAN CARTER: U.S. Ambassador To Libya Killed In Benghazi Attack.
- DANIEL DREZNER: “How in the hell do the attacks in Cairo and Benghazi not make the front page of the New York Times…
- TOBY HARNDEN: Barack Obama Re-Election Campaign Engulfed In Major Foreign Policy Crisis. (My take: Play that fiddle, Nero!)
- SARAH PALIN: “Apparently President Obama can’t see Egypt and Libya from his house.” Ouch.
- WALTER RUSSELL MEAD: The Day The Roof Fell In. “Sometimes trouble blows up out of a clear blue sky…