Monday, June 16, 2014

Oh, burn!

So, out of curiosity I clicked the link to Amazon's page for Hillary Clinton's new book.

2.3 stars out of 5.

406 One Star reviews, 24 Two Stars, and all of 117 Five Stars.

The "most helpful" review -- meaning the one that shows up at the top of the list -- is the following "One Star":
1.0 out of 5 stars
As a punishment for misbehavior… June 15, 2014
Format:Hardcover
My science teacher once assigned me to write a 500-word report on the contents inside a ping-pong ball. I was NOT allowed to use the word, “nothing.” It turned out to be a very creative exercise. I learned a lot about gas; particularly nitrogen and oxygen. --But it was possible. The ghost writer of “Hard Choices” faced a similar task… Write a 650-page book on the accomplishments of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. (And do NOT use the word, “Benghazi.”) By all means, read this book! -- It’s very creative, and you’ll learn a lot about gas.
That has to hurt...

I was going to quote a couple of the Five Star reviews, but... well, waste of space.  

No comments: