All summer we have been experiencing a very large number of incoming medevacs, particularly from Afghanistan.
Unfortunately, the past several weeks have been even worse. We are in urgent need of the following items. Please help if you can. Please also pray for our patients and staff during this very difficult time.
- Sweatpants and Zippered Hoodie Sweatjackets (M, L, XL - Gray, Black, Dark Blue)
- Blankets of Hope
- Lounge/sleep pants/pj bottoms (M, L, XL)
2ND MOST NEEDED:
- Undershirts and plain T-shirts (M, L, XL)
- Shorts, baggy basketball-type (M, L, XL)
3RD MOST NEEDED:
- Men's Boxerbriefs (M, L, XL) 2nd choice boxers. Please do not send "tightie whities"
COMPLETE LIST OF ALL NEEDED ITEMS CLICK HERE
- Please do not send clothing sizes Small, 2X, or 3X.
- Please do not send books or magazines.
Please send items to:
Attn: Soldiers' Angels
APO AE 09180
- Please email me mphillips AT soldiersangels DOT org when items are shipped.
- Include a note with your name, Email address, and brief description of items sent in your packages. Without this information, we will be unable to confirm their receipt.
- Please allow 6 - 8 weeks for receipt confirmation.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Chuck Ziegenfuss sends word that Soldiers Angels in Germany needs help: