Friday, September 25, 2009

GBR Tunage

Most of the way back from Reno we were listening to the Wicked Tinkers. Well, I was, Mrs. Drang has an amazing ability to sleep in a car (as long as she's not driving), even in the face of combined pipes, drums, and didgeridoo...
***
Something was eating at me all Friday night and into Saturday, until the party broke up and I was back at my room. All I knew was that it was something that Chris Byrne said. On the drive home it hit me. So here's this, for Chris.

***
And, based on an exchange I overheard between he and Phil R.:

***
And, for US Citizen.
(And me.)
(And Phil, too, come to think of it...)
(Song starts at 1:15.)

(Last I heard, Phil does not have any sort of blog or FaceSpace page; if I'm wrong, someone let me know so I can link to him.)

No comments: