Friday, November 6, 2009

NRC/GOP Questionaire Response

Inspired partly by Michelle Malkin (and partly by my desire to stick it to pompous, arrogant elites everywhere, not to mention my resentment of being labeled) I filled out the questionnaire that Mrs. Drang received from the Republican National Committee a couple of weeks ago, indicating agreement for nearly all the causes and positions they claim to support, but then telling them (more or less) that we will not send them a sou until they stop supporting RINOs.

They caught up with me Tuesday or Wednesday; I will do the same with my own questionnaire, and have also printed out the following Hot Air Green Room essays by Doctor Zero for inclusion:
I have no great love for the GOP,  although I have always been more closely aligned with them than with the Jackass Party.  Many hope that the recent fracas in Noo Yawk State's 23rd Congressional District will open things up for third party candidates.  Others hope that the GOP will pay more attention to walking the talk, to use a cliche I usually avoid like the plague...

1 comment:

Larry said...

We always have that hope, and it almost never works out that way.