Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cave Canem Caving

I don't watch Comedy Central, and have never set out to watch South Park.

But.

When I heard that Comedy Central had caved to a bunch of Islamo-Fascists on the subject of an episode of South Park in which (as I understand it) Santa Claus in a bear suit claims to be Mohammud...  'Cuz it's not like they ever refused to allow Parker and Stone to make fun of Christianity or Judaism.

So, Snarky Bites has the video of Jon Stewart telling "Revolution Muslim" what they can do, here. (And it's pretty clear he's not happy with his bosses at Comedy Central, too.)

And Instapundit says that May 20th has been declared “Everybody Draw Mohammed” day.

I can't draw worth beans, but I've been meaning to work on my Photoshop-Fu...

Srsly, folks, why is it OK, to make fun of Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, and various and sundry Pagans, but not Muslims?*

Is it because we're you're chicken?   Ha!

I'm with those who say, Bring it!




















***
*Or, if you prefer, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and all forms of Pagan belief systems.

And, yes, I changed the title a bit... 

No comments: