Friday, July 2, 2010

QOTD, 07/02/2010

Many candidates today, but I think Donny Baseball nailed it is Keep Burning the Fires of Liberty:
Dear readers, as I prepare to embark on my annual excursion to the beach for Independence Day weekend, I leave you with a few thoughts, not necessarily mine. First, Bill Whittle wants to gird you for the fight to whomp the progressives who want to destroy man's greatest creation. And I want to remind you that you are in control. They are not in control, you are in control. If you will not be tyrannized, then tyranny - petty or otherwise - cannot harm you. There are too many of us and not enough of them. This weekend, give thanks for what this country has given you and understand that the fires of liberty must be tended and kept burning or they will peter out. Happy Fourth!

No comments: