Thursday, November 18, 2010

I told you before...

...get off my lawn, and out of my garden!
Drach at Daily Pundit reports:
Every summer I grow 4 tomato plants in my backyard, because I love the taste of vine ripened tomato’s. This would make that practice illegal.
Food production of any kind would essentially be under the authority of the Department of Homeland Security and anyone caught growing food without permission, even in their own backyard, could be charged with a criminal offense.
My first thought was ” Ok we need to take off and nuke Washington DC from orbit: it is the only way we can be sure”. (This from someone who lives only 35 miles from the center of DC.)
UPDATE: I started wondering if this might be a hoax, or one of those bills that get filed just so senator Plushbottom can say he did something, but GovTrack says "SB510: A clear & present danger."

No comments: