Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Blogoversary...

...to me.

This is post #1751.
Sitemeter stats:

Site Summary
  
  VISITS
  
  Total30,430  
  Average Per Day55  
  Average Visit Length2:11  
  Last Hour1  
  Today31  
  This Week385  
  
  PAGE VIEWS
  
  Total42,164  
  Average Per Day76  
  Average Per Visit1.4  
  Last Hour1  
  Today40  
  This Week532
I try not to dwell too much on what Sitemeter says, mostly because I look at the vast majority of my posts getting no comments, and then go read a post at... just about all the cool kids, and they get more comments on one post than I get in a month.

But, with a couple of exceptions, they all started blogging years before I did, and, as someone (Tam?  Uncle?) pointed out, it was easier to build readership when hardly anyone else was gun-blogging.

OTOH, Tamara has forgotten more about guns in general than I have ever dreamed of learning, and LawDog has great stories, and tells them superbly.  For example.

I'll be here, trying to provide a Clue Meter to those who need it...

No comments: