Friday, September 23, 2011

Internal soundtrack

I don't know how I let this one slide.  Good thing I stumbled on Tam's response.

So, anyway, Phil @ Random Nuclear Strikes asks the musical question:
You’re about to get eaten by the zombie hordes. You’ve prepared, but there are more than you every possibly imagined. Sorry.
As you load your last mag into your chosen weapon, what song comes up your MP3 player/IPOD?
 Ignoring the fact that I have no MP3 player/Ipod--technically, the Droid can serve, but I have yet to drain the battery that way--the normal soundtrack for my "Bandits* in the wire" fantasys tends to include Golden Earring's "Twilight Zone" and The Ted's "Stranglehold."

However.

Zombies, people...

Too obvious?

***
*I came of age in the 70s.  All my Drill Sergeants were 'Nam vets, as were most of the senior NCOs and Field Grade officers I served under for about the first half of my Army career.  I had to re-write that phrase a dozen times to try and make it slightly PC...

No comments: