Monday, December 10, 2012

Sycophants

In amongst the Spam trying to get me to buy knock-off Coach or Louis Vuitton bags, and Uggs shoes and boots, I found these gems:
Remarkable! Its actually remarkable piece of writing, I have got much clear idea about from this paragraph. Check out my web-site
Which did not include a link.  That was to my previous post, WA State mulls by-the-mile road tax.  A remarkable piece of writing, indeed.  (Insert eye-rolling emoticon here.)

Then there was this:
Wow, wonderful blog structure! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for? you make blogging glance easy. The whole glance of your website is excellent, let alone the content! Feel free to surf my weblog
I think this was the same "person".  Or, more likely, the same spambot programmed by the same person, with the same poor ESL education... 

And, yes, I am sometimes jealous that I don't get the same high-quality haiku-like spam that Tam does...