Which has now been made into a short video:
Today's headline, from where Great Britain Used To Be (h/t Drudge):
Big brother to log your drinking habits and waist size | Mail Online
- Data includes weight, cholesterol, BMI, family health history and pulse rate
- Doctors will be forced to reveal alcohol consumption and smoking status
- Privacy campaigners described it as 'biggest data grab in NHS history'
- Part of new Health Service programme called Everyone Counts
- Officials insisted data will be anonymous and deleted after analysis