Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Holy Crap!

This blog is now a decade old!
  1. The Clue Meter: Test Shot -- Posted 02/21/2008, at 10:25 AM PST.
  2. The Clue Meter: Let's see... -- Also posted 02/21/208 at 10:25 AM, when I somehow duplicated the Test Shot post and had to edit it...
  3. The Clue Meter: Moving right along..., Posted at 08:20 on 02/26/2008,  spoke of the Clue Meter itself, which was the original header of the blog layout. Based on the "Chicklet Lights" used on the instrument panel of a UH60 Blackhawk (pic here), they seem to have confused everyone that never crewed a Blackhawk,and eventually went away.... 
  4. The Clue Meter: "The Forgotten American" was my first post that contained actual content that was not all about me. 02/28/2008.
Going over old blog posts, I see a lot of bad links, including a lot of graphics that aren't there anymore. Plus, I started getting offers to "Turn your blog into a book!"

I have a hard enough time getting people to read this claptrap online, let alone in a dead tree edition...

2 comments:

NotClauswitz said...

Congratulations!

Old NFO said...

Well done, sir! Congratulations!