These had ceased due to the fallout of I594, about which I had a thing or two to say. Current interpretation is that, as long the firearm does not leave the training venue, a "transfer" has not taken place, so it has been decided to start classes again.
- Date: Sunday, February 11th
- Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- Location: Evergreen State Fairgrounds in Monroe, WA, in the "Log Cabin".
- Admission to WAC Gunshows is free for WAC members
- $10.00 for non-members. (Refundable if you join at the show.)
- Target audience:
- Those wishing to learn, or review the basics of safe gun handling.
- No minimum or maximum age, but the "final exam" involves safely demonstrating "unloading and showing clear", so if the student does not have the strength and dexterity to do so, no certificate will be issued.
Current plan is to have at least one HFS class a quarter; we'll probably start doing Refuse To Be A Victim classes, too.