- Boeing B-52 Stratofortress - Wikipedia.
- Larson Air Force Base - Wikipedia
- Grant County International Airport - Wikipedia
- Alvin M. Johnston - Wikipedia. "Tex" Johnson is something of a folk hero in these parts.
- Curtis LeMay - Wikipedia, not so much...(Didn't know he was a ham. Apparently he logged Q's on operational flights! 😀)
- Boeing X-20 Dyna-Soar - Wikipedia
- North American XB-70 Valkyrie - Wikipedia Not a Boeing. Oh, well.
- Avro Vulcan - Wikipedia (Yes, that thing in the James Bond movie was real...) (Also, I find it ironic that in the '80s there were nibbles of foreign sales to... Argentina!)
- So, I wonder if it's reportable if a nation in the "the nuclear club" starts painting it's bombers Anti-flash white?
- North American A-5 Vigilante - Wikipedia
- 1962 United States Tri-Service aircraft designation system - Wikipedia(So the "next available number" for a "C"-mission type is... 47?)
Saturday, July 7, 2018
You'll probably spot a pattern here...