Sunday, April 28, 2019

NRAAM Day 3 part 2

Press room is closed, but the wi-fi still works (ATM).

These were actually taken today.

Fixit Sticks. Handy little field tool kit.

This Fixit Stick kit has torque drivers.

Primary Arms "Cyclops" Prismatic sight.
A good option for those that suffer from astigmatism...

May not be able to tell from this photo, but the reticle really popped pout.

More pretty antiques up for auction.


Medford Knives. I assumed they were from Oregon,
but it's a family name.

That's one beefy knife!
New Aimpoint Acro red dot...

...eagerly awaited, with rumors that it hadn't been released yet...

Beefy, should be durable.

Streamlight has a new shotgun fore-end, they say less expensive than the Surefire.

Looks to be easier on the hand for a high-shell count class, but that shouldn't be a serious consideration for most uses.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Thanks for the updates! Sorry I had to bolt early.

Drang said...

Everyone else leaving so early meant I could have a quiet dinner at the TGI Fridays nextdoor to the Springhill suites...

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

By my fancy "smart" watch I did 6+on the floor Friday and Saturday, and 7+ on Sunday. IND being somewhat TARDIS-like, (bigger on the inside) I logged 6+ miles while waiting for my flight. which was much smoother than the in-bound one, I can tell you!