Friday, October 18, 2019

I Ain't'nt Ded Yet

So it's been almost three months since I posted a post here. When I got started, they said you should post every day if you wanted your blog to be successful.
I guess I must not have been interested in a successful blog.

Anyway, yes, I'm still here, and if any of those spam comments were really from people, well, sign your comment next time. And make sure it makes sense.

Reasons for not posting are various, personal and general. The personal doesn't seem like it would be of interest to anyone, assuming I wanted to share outside family and very close friends, and the general... well, you know why Tom Lehrer* allegedly gave up his singing career and went back to being a math professor, right? 

Not that I make any claim to being on a par with Tom Lehrer. (Despite having a related MOS in the Army.)

Anyhoo. I'm still here, if anyone cares, and I'll probably start posting again Real Soon Now...



*He denies it, basically says he got bored with it. And there's a thought: Better to die in  obscurity, or have your obit read "Author of 'Poisoning Pigeons In The Park' and inventor of the jello shot"?

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Good to see you're still around the blogosphere. Blog when you want to, about what you want to. Otherwise it's work, right?

Grog said...

Been wondering where you wandered off to.

Good to know you're not pushing up grass yet, there's still work to be done before the election next year.