Or Detroit, Philadelphia, Wisconsin, Tucson...
Vote rigging: How to spot the tell-tale signs
(Should open in a new window.)
In his own post, Mr. Arbel offers this summary of the Beeb article:
- Anomalously high voter turnout. Even countries with mandatory voting (like Belgium or Australia, where you can get fined for not voting!) only reach 90-95% turnout.
- Conspicuously high turnouts in specific areas. “Why would one particular area, or one individual polling station, have a 90% turnout, while most other areas register less than 70%?”
- A large percentage of invalid votes/voided ballots. (I’d make an exception for countries with mandatory voting, like Belgium, where a certain percentage of voters would deliberately void their ballots by, e.g., writing helpful anatomical suggestions across it.)
- More votes than ballot papers issued
- Results that don’t match. (Even in Africa, citizen poll observers increasingly use cell phones to document vote counts.)
- Inordinate delay in announcing the result: this can often reflect the need to either manufacture more of the desired votes, or to go back and disqualify more of the undesired votes.
UPDATE: Mr. Arbel has posted three "Videos Worth Seeing".
To me, the most astonishing thing about the blatant fraud is that it is so blatant. Plus, frankly, Larry Correia is right (as usual):
I am more offended by how ham fisted, clumsy, and audacious the fraud to elect him is than the idea of Joe Biden being president. I think Joe Biden is a corrupt idiot, however, I think America would survive him like we’ve survived previous idiot administrations. However, what is potentially fatal for America is half the populace believing that their elections are hopelessly rigged and they’re eternally fucked. And now, however this shakes out in court, that’s exactly what half the country is going to think.I am sure you never would have thought anyone would tell you a blog post discussing the process of auditing the books would be interesting, but if you think about it, if anyone could make it so, Larry Correia is The Man, and the application to election fraud is pretty clear.