Saturday, June 13, 2015

Sangria!

White sangria this time.
  • 1 750ml bottle of white moscato
  • 1 can "Peach Citrus Pop" (Fresca)
  • 1 cup of diced peaches in light syrup
  • Handful Strawberries (Smallish ones, from our garden)

I poured the wine and the pop into one of the pitches I described in last summer's post "Mmm-mm, good!" I poured the peaches into the "fruit infuser" tube, letting the syrup run into the wine/pop mix.

Then I put a handful of strawberries in, and assembled the whole thing.

Let it sit in the fridge overnight.

It almost made it through dinner...

Last week I made a batch with a 10 year old bottle of syrah and a can or 7-Up. That one used some ginger and mint as well as strawberries and a sliced orange. It needed some simple syrup, just didn't work as well.

No comments: