Saturday, May 1, 2010

Man, I joined the wrong outfit...

Blackfive posts P.J. Radio: "
PJs hires_100419-F-7886Q-002a
U.S. Air Force pararescuemen assemble a PRC-152 radio during an
earthquake-response exercise scenario as part of Angel Thunder 2010,
Southern Arizona, April 19, 2010. The airmen are assigned to the 38th
Rescue Squadron.

U.S. Air Force photo by Airman Jerilyn Quintanilla

My first thought was, "They're wearing multi-cam!" (Which is the camougflage pattern that is being assessed to replace the Army's ACU.)(The Air force and Navy both wear the uniform of the Army or Marines, if they are supporting real war fighters...)

My second thought, after I clicked on the link to view the larger pic, was... running shoes?  (Note that the photo at the Wikipedia link for Multicam shows a soldier also wearing what appear to be running shoes, but I cannot tell how high they go.)

No comments: