Monday, November 14, 2011

Meanwhile, in The City (my The City)... (UPDATE)

Instapundit:
#OCCUPYFAIL: Blue-on-Blue: Occupy Seattle Disrupts Pro-Occupy Wall Street Forum, Drives Away Supporters. Stupid Judean People’s Front. Audience reaction: “I’m turned off by the negative shouts, repetition, and all I can think about is a cult. And I believe in every one of their damn principles.” Splitter!
Gateway Pundit: Gross. Obama-Endorsed Occupy Seattle Protester Takes Crap on Sidewalk (Video):
Hope, Change and Crappin on the Sidewalk. Yup. They’re just like the tea party.
An Occupy Seattle protester takes a crap on the sidewalk.
If you want to watch the video, you'll have to click the link...

While they've had sex offenders, so far as I know, there hasn't been any violence. Well, not violence violence.

I do want to know if Seattle's charging them the same rates for permits, etc., that the Tea Party paid, though...

UPDATE:  Speaking of which:

As of Friday, 11 November, Occupy Seattle costs city $15K per day, or $529K so far - Puget Sound Business Journal

No comments: