Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Can't you tell I'm ignoring you?

Just got another thick envelope from the VA.  They still want blood/DNA samples.
They included a questionnaire.
And they want me to come in for interviews. "If possible, we will schedule a study visit on the same day as another VA appointment."
Stupid bureaucrats are too stupid to realize I don't use their pathetic excuses for death camps clinics.

Hmmph.  Looking back at other posts I've made about the Veteran's Mis-Administration, I see that, back in August of 2009, The Clue Meter: More on "End Of Life Counselling" made reference to a VA program under Clinton, which, among other things, asked vets if they had trouble "shaking the blues."

The questionnaire they sent me yesterday asked about mood and ability to do normal activities, and if I had trouble shaking the blues.

Get off my lawn, you God-damned nosy bureaucrat!

1 comment:

NotClauswitz said...

I shake my AR15 and the blues goes away!