Thursday, September 13, 2012

GBR Pics--Friday

EJ let me try his .357 Ruger Vaquero...
When I first shot it I instinctively used a Weaver Grip, but that didn't feel right, so I decided to go Olde Schoole... 
And that was Teh Awesome!
Joe spots for Barron; getting ready for next year's Boomershoot?  Second Amendment Foundation's Ray  Carter at the next position.
Top Shot's Ian Harrison--now with Crimson Trace--talks to Dan  (I think...).  Note Kevin wearing a Schlock Mercenary t-shirt.
Not Clauswitz  shoots his M1 carbine.  
US Citizen and Dan.  Not sure, I think US is going for the 500 yard gong with his pistola...
Elizabeth models her pink Appleseed cap, while watching Bill zero his KelTec SU16CA.
My bench: AR15, Colt Combat Commander, Ruger 10/22 TD, and Remington 24,.  
That night Ian showed off Crimson Trace's Lightguard for the 1911. 
Also, their new green laser prototype.  Not available yet.  

1 comment:

Guns said...

Seems like an amazing shooting session