Saturday, March 15, 2014

Product Placement

Pretty sure it wasn't deliberate, actually, but, still...

As I posted to Facespace
So I'm sitting here watching Serenity on TV and they come to the part where they go to Miranda and see the recording about how The Pax (G-23 Paxilon Hydrochlorate) was effective on 99% of all people, but incidentally turned the other 1% into Reivers.

Right then they cut to commercial for some medication, and I half expected the obligatory "side effects" warning at the end to include "May lead to a loss of interest in any activity at all. In extremely rare cases may lead to aggressive behavior, possibly including unspeakable acts such as self-mutilation, cannibalism, and rape.  Seek Blue Hands Group help if you find yourself wearing your victims skins."

No comments: